Re: [Xen-users] High availability and live migration with just LVMand hardware fencing

On Thursday 20 May 2010 00:48:54 Jeff Sturm wrote:
> [...]

I did some more thinking in regards to the snapshotting and came up with the
following: the backend storage is an IET storage target. I could build the
LUNs on top of LV's. This would give me snapshotting for the Xen setup.
Granted, not very elegant, since for a restore I need to put the snapshot back
and as a added action I need to connect to it from an iSCSI initiator in order
to access the data.

Would this be a "clever idea"?

thx,

B.