Re: [Xen-users] RE: If a DomU was compramised..

On Thu, May 20, 2010 4:47 pm, Vern Burke wrote:
> Anything is possible, but I think it's unlikely. Given the number of VMs
> on Amazon, if this was a real problem, we'd have seen it long before
> this.
>
> Most likely way to get hacked is still what it's always been, lousy admin
> practices.

I agree with Vern although I would go as far as to say that even with
exceptionally good security and admin practices in place I think that if
someone really wants to get in and has the skill, they will, eventually.

Buy more insurance! :-P

Cheers,

Matt