[Xen-users] Test - how many XEN VPS can run on my server

Hello,

I want to know how many XEN VPS can run on my server:
CPU: 2 x Xeon X5650  2.67GHz
MEMORY: 36Gb
HDD: Adaptec 5405Z MaxIQ (SSD Cache) RAID10 2TB
Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.4 (lenny), linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64,
xen-hypervisor-3.2-1, xen-utils-3.2-1

I gradually add 5 VPS and get parameters  of system and test results.
On each VPS  (1 CPU 512Mb ) run autorepeat the test apache benchmark and
generator a small load on the hdd (rsync)

Up to 30 VPS, I observe a smooth change of parameters, but after 30 VPS
the  tests results are beginning to jump and  I can see that much of the
VPS is blocked.
I have not much experience with XEN
This is normal, 30 VPS is my limit, or I have a bug?

See attached screenshot