Re: [Xen-users] Perfomance decrease after upgrade

Now i have try on the same xen 4.0.1-rc1 but on boot stop for 5 minutes or
more and after continue very load, here the serial on lan log from start to
stop for long time:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28655291/bootproblem.log bootproblem.log
The kernel use is
http://packages.debian.org/sid/linux-image-2.6.32-5-xen-amd64 (2.6.32-13)
but i have try also previusly -12 and -11, linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64
not boot

Thanks for any reply