RE: [Xen-users] Win2k8 64bit PV drivers / production state?

  • To: "Niels Dettenbach" <nd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Robert Dunkley" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 10:56:18 +0100
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 24 May 2010 02:59:59 -0700

Hi Niels,

Xen 4.0 has added support for the XCP Windows PV drivers and also works with
the GPLPV drivers. Both driver sets are pretty good and you just use whichever
works best for you. Also, I think timer_mode=2 and viridian=1 in your HVM
config file will help.

Rob