Re: [Xen-users] adios to XEN

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 03:17:33PM +0530, Arpan Jindal wrote:
>    well i was using RHEL 5.4 as base machine(dom0) and RHEL 5.2 as guest
>    machine (domU)

And did you install Xen PV-on-HVM drivers? Without those the performance will
be bad.
RHEL5 has those drivers available.

Also when you're using a Linux guest why not install it as PV? Then you don't
need any additional drivers and the performance is good out-of-the-box?

RHEL5 supports running (and installing) as a Xen PV guest.

-- Pasi