Re: [Xen-users] XCP: how to use console?

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2010/5/24 YAMAMOTO Takashi <yamamoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
hi,

> Or you could just point your web browser at the XCP host and access the console through the developer's page :).

i heard that it used to work with the previous versions.
does it work with xcp 0.1.1 as well? Âas far as i tried, it didn't.

YAMAMOTO Takashi

5. XCP Â0.1.1 doesn't put the host's debug web site stuff back in the right place. If you install or upgrade to 0.1.1 and connect to the host, you get a page with two XenServer links and nothing else. To restore the debug stuff so you can use the virtual machine console functionality, do the following:

mv /opt/xensource/www /opt/xensource/www.old
ln -s /opt/xensource/debug/www /opt/xensource/www

You could also install openxencenter, it provides for console also