Re: [Xen-users] XCP Xen Cloud Control System ver 0.3 released!

Hi Verne,

a fine job!

Do you assign domU addresses from a DHCP server and if so how do you stop
a rogue VM from running it's own DHCP server and answering DHCP requests
from other domUs as they start up?

The default config for XCP does let a domU spoof IP addresses.  I asked
some questions on the openvswitch list recently and I get the impression
that with a separate flow controller box you could do some quite
fine-grained control of network properties even through migration.

What plans do you have for the multi-tenancy side of things? - if you need
any help with database development or the web frontend I would be more
than willing to help out (thats my background).

Cheers,

Matt