AW: [Xen-users] OpenSUSE/SLES xen kernel sources

Doing the same thing right now. Rebased patches against www.kernel.org kernel
sources
can be found here:

 http://code.google.com/p/gentoo-xen-kernel/downloads/list

The principle with older kernel can be found here:

http://bderzhavets.wordpress.com/2009/07/07/building-xenified-2-6-30-1-kernel-via-xen-patches-2-6-30-2-tar-bz2/

I managed with 2.6.32.13. I had to switch off microcode handling. And I crashed
the
system when shutting a DomU down with that kernel, that got a sky2 NIC by PCI
passthrough.
Eventually, MSI doesn't work, as with e.g. debian 2.6.26 (pci=nomsi necessary),
but I will
not try that out again remotely. My son at home would kill me ;o).

BR,
Carsten.

P.S.: Pasi, I think we could possibly add something on building xenified,
forward
patched kernels in the Wiki...it was difficult to find a good way to do it.
Eventually,
a hint to Boris How To will do...