[Xen-users] [OT] debian, xen and cluster.

  • To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Mauro <mrsanna1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 09:40:13 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 31 May 2010 00:41:20 -0700

Is there someone that has configured a cluster with debian and xen?
Sorry for my bad english I explain my project:
I have two servers with a shared storage, we have a SAN so we've
configured a LUN and assigned to the servers.
The servers run debian lenny with xen hypervisor so they are dom0 for
xen virtual machines.
I put all the virtual machines in the LUN.
One server manages xen1, xen2 and xen3 virtual machines, the other
server manages xen4 and xen5 virtual machines.
So the server have their own virtual machines.
I want that if a server fails I can restart its virtual machines
automatically on the other server.
How can it do?
There is someone that deal with it?
What software?