Re: [Xen-users] unistalling gplpv from win7x64 gives BSOD

Am 31.05.2010 04:26, schrieb chris:
> The common mistake that I made myself was not booting with /nogplpv
> before attempting to remove it. Once I did that, things went much
> smoother.
> Just my 2 cents.
Yes I booted to nogplpv and got the too, some times, no idea why, also
uninstalling the driverpackage was blocked due used by sth

> - chris
>
> On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha <fajar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 8:20 PM, Florian Manschwetus
>>> The problem is that those prevent me from installing a newer version of
>>> the drivers. So removing them completely seems to be the only way, to
>>> get out of it.
>>
>> Are you sure that it prevents you from installing newer version? I've
>> used bat uninstaller several times, and install a newer (or in some
>> cases, downgrade) the drivers, and it works fine.
>>
>> --
>> Fajar

Yes, due to the problem that it seems to hang on installing the newer
net-driverpackage.

But, after manual system cleanup (nogplpv + safemode). I was able to
install the newer version flawlessly.

Florian