Re: [Xen-users] unistalling gplpv from win7x64 gives BSOD

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 8:20 PM, Florian Manschwetus
<florianmanschwetus@xxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Even more evil, is that I have tried to install the newer version,
>>> resulting in having now two ununinstallable xen net driver packages
>>> installed. I need some help here, I have no ideas left.
>>>

>> Having the driver packages there, while messy, won't actually hurt
>> things. You can remove them from the registry directly if you really
>> want to.
>>
>> James
>

> The problem is that those prevent me from installing a newer version of
> the drivers. So removing them completely seems to be the only way, to
> get out of it.

Are you sure that it prevents you from installing newer version? I've
used bat uninstaller several times, and install a newer (or in some
cases, downgrade) the drivers, and it works fine.

--
Fajar