Re: [Xen-users] Live migrate using DRBD

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 11:06 PM, Mark Adams <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> EDIT: I've located pygrub and will test the other scripts,
>
> Still just incase... Has anyone else got PVM's using DRBD with more than
> 1 disk live migrating on Debian Lenny with the default drbd scripts?

It works fine on RHEL/Centos5, drbd83, Xen 3.4.
You didn't mention how you use the disk. In my experience it's easier
to simply use phy:/dev/drbd/by-res/ symlinks (which is available since
drbd 8.3, I think) compared to using drbd:/ (which I never got to
work) or phy:/dev/drbd* (which is not informative).

If it still fails, you might want to try newer version of drbd and
Xen. AFAIK Lenny's version is pretty old.

--
Fajar