[Xen-users] cannot locate IOAPIC for GSI

Hi Everyone,

I've build and installed Jeremy's latest pvops kernel 2.6.32.15 on my centos 5.5 box, to run as a Dom0 with Xen 3.4.3.

When I use the new kernel, just before udev starts, I see a few of these warnings:

"cannot locate IOAPIC for GSI x"

where x is a number (I think 3 different numbers are shown)

I haven't noticed anything odd with the install yet, but I'm just asking here in case it's important.

I should probably point out that I havn't tried to run any guests yet!

Thanks