Re: [Xen-users] 2.6.32 USB keyboard repeat problem

I've experienced that too and thought it's due to my configuration.
I tried to passthrough the whole USB controller but to no avail.
USB mouse works choppy, but otherwise fine for me though.
I tried with a dell USB keyboard, on Jeremy's 2.6.32 and 2.6.31 kernels, same effect.

Obviously I used qemu usb passthrough, not pvusb.