Re: [Xen-users] XCP Xen Cloud Control System schedule

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: George Shuklin <nge@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 14:47:16 +0400
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 03:48:21 -0700

Good day.

Great news! Running tests right now, even it's sunday.

And I found first bug: after using xe host-set-hostname-live name-label
for host (in xe host-list) does not changing (even after reboot).

Shell name (in command prompt) is changing, but name-label not.

Ð ÐÐÑ, 12/06/2010 Ð 19:30 -0400, Vern Burke ÐÐÑÐÑ: