Re: Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] XCP 0.5RC1 upgrade issues

Good day.

Check upgrading for pool master.

Got:

1) Disappear vlan (was created by create-vlan) with 'inet' network (used for VM
external access)
2) After printing xe vm-list:

The server failed to handle tour request, due to internal error. The given
message: INTERNAL_ERROR: [Stunnel.Stunnel_error("No route to host")]
(management network works fine).

after issuing xe pool-emergency-transition-to-master - same error.

--
wBR,George.