RE: Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] XCP 0.5RC1 upgrade issues

Hi George,

> Good day.
>
> Check upgrading for pool master.
>
> Got:
>
> 1) Disappear vlan (was created by create-vlan) with 'inet' network
> (used for VM external access)
> 2) After printing xe vm-list:
>
> The server failed to handle tour request, due to internal error. The
> given message: INTERNAL_ERROR: [Stunnel.Stunnel_error("No route to
> host")] (management network works fine).
>
> after issuing xe pool-emergency-transition-to-master - same error.

Did you get the INTERNAL_ERROR on your master or slave?

If you have a system in a broken state could you run "xen-bugtool" in dom0,
create a bug report in bugzilla, attach the bugtool output to the ticket and
let me know the number?

Thanks,
Dave