RE: [Xen-users] RAID10 Array

  • To: "Adi Kriegisch" <kriegisch@xxxxxxxx>, <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Jonathan Tripathy" <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:05:12 +0100
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 03:11:10 -0700

Hi Adi,

You've got me very interested in ATA-over-ethernet. Reading around online, it seems very simple! I have a couple of questions if you don't mind:

1) Can I export LVM volumes as block devices using ATAoE? Then, the "clients" (Xen nodes) can do their own LVM stuff with the exported "device"..

2) How would I use 802.3ad "link agregation" with ATAoE?

Thanks