Re: [Xen-users] blktap2 does not work

On Wed, June 23, 2010 11:55 am, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> If you use RHEL/Centos5, I can share my kernel RPM, plus use packaged
> Xen 4.0 from Gitco for easy installation. Hopefully others can help
> you better with Debian.

Would you say CentOS + Gitco Xen 4.0 is stable enough for production yet?
- we remain on Gitco Xen 3.4.2 and haven't started testing it yet but I am
interested to hear anyone's experiences so far.  Depending on how things
go we might move over to XCP when it hits 1.0 even though that is unlikely
to be at Xen 4.0.  Blktap2 is something I am really interested in.

Cheers,

Matt.