Re: [Xen-users] Gplpv on windows 7 problem

Now with xen from hg 4.0 testing (changeset 21209) and kernel from git
xen/stable-2.6.32.x (commit 01d9fbca207ec232c758d991d66466fc6e38349e), 12
domU windows xp with 0.11.213 all work some days without problem
Today i have try with windows 7 pro oem ita 64 bit and gplpv vista/2008 64
bit 0.11.213 all work except shutdown monitor, is only my problem?