Re: [Xen-users] AMD and Hardware Virtualization

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Net Warrior <netwarrior863@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Did you do what the error message suggested, and check the BIOS? Some
>> vendor turn it off by default but provides a setting to turn it on,
>> others (like Sony) simply don't allow users to use that feature.
>>

> Hi
> There is no such option :(

My guess, your BIOS vendor intentionally disable it (like Sony Vaio).
One thing you could check, is try downloading Virtualbox/Vmware, and
try creating 64bit guests. If it works, then your CPU and BIOS is
capable of hardware virtualization, and there's something wrong with
your Xen installation. If it doesn't work, then it confirms my guess.

--
Fajar