Re: [Xen-users] Why does my DomU keep going mad?

On 26/07/2010 16:17, Steve Spencer wrote:
I used psmon a few years ago for something similar.  Perhaps it would
work for you as well.  It looks as though this is a mail server
(postfix), so it could be something there that is causing your problem.

Here's the link to psmon if you want to give that a try:

http://www.psmon.com/

Thanks for the link I'll take a look :)

Lyle