[Xen-users] Add module after instalation

Hi.

Excuse my English.

I've installed, from source, the Xen 4.0 in a Debian Lenny.

The hardware is an Asus EEE-PC.

Yes, it's a studing environment.

So, after the installation (make world; make install) the computer starts
normally.

But without network card device.

As the errors comes from a "pure" ifconfig and the message is
"...SIOCSIFFLAGS..." device not found, I suspect it's something about the
kernel modules.

The eee-pc network card is a freak 'Attansic L2'.

Suposing I want to copy config.gz from /proc to rebuild my Xen kernel with
correct network options, where should I put the file (.config)?

And where should I execute "make menuconfig" and "make modules_install" to
reinstall the xen4 with my new options?

By the way, I know about the way of installing Xen 4 sources using 'make
linux-2.6-xen-config CONFIGMODE=menuconfig', etc, but I already have
installed Xen, and compile everything again in an EEE-PC it's not exactly a
pleasure.

So, is that 'make linux-2.6-xen-config CONFIGMODE=menuconfig', etc, the
only way of making a custom Xen 4 kernel?

[]s
Alexander
Brazil