RE: [Xen-users] [XCP] openvswitch controller using

Hi Alexey,

I just checked this with some people and it seems that the xsconsole stuff you are seeing is old and removed in the current development version of XCP. Please ignore what you are seeing there. Also ignore the CLI command I mentioned.

I think association of a controller to a pool should happen from the controller. I have never seen the SNAC controller though, so I am unfortunately not able to tell you how it works. Perhaps the openflow people can help?

Please note that this stuff is still experimental.

Cheers,

Rob