Re: [Xen-users] XCP: how to connect to VNC term of new VM (was: VM installation in XCP 0.5 is behaving strangely)

Thank you very much. I'm using the third( your favorite) to work on now :-)
I think maybe later on some documents should be added in the wiki if there is
nothing about now for newbies like me. ( I think I can do it if needed)
BTW: I'm using Mac OSX and it integrates the vnc already.