Re: [Xen-users] XCP, XCCS, xe, and XVP, random thoughts

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 06:30:15 +0400
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 19:31:45 -0700

Well... Yes. Our early try was running command via ssh on slave host.
This cause 25% load on dom0 of slave and 100% load on master.

(We were does horrible thing: we call xe vm-list every second).

Right now we using an event subscription via XenAPI... And one
interesting thing is empty subscription evens (event coming, but nothing
changed). If I don't find reason for that, I'll send bugreport/question
later.

Ð ÐÑÐ, 22/08/2010 Ð 21:05 -0400, Vern Burke ÐÐÑÐÑ: