[Xen-users] Xen 4.0

 Hi all,

Just wanted to dig out an old thread:

http://xen.1045712.n5.nabble.com/ethtool-K-eth0-tx-off-td2590299.html#a2590299

and also related:

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-02/msg00747.html

My question is:

I have managed to install Eucalyptus on Debian Squeeze, with Xen 4.0,
but I am experiencing huge network problems in every domU I create on my
Xen node... It hangs sometimes at a [waiting for headers...] (when
running aptitude update), and in general flows ten times slower than in
the dom0!

My main infra works with Xen3.2, and I had to "ethtool -K etx tx off"
everywhere I could... is that still the case in Xen4.0???

Is there some sort of diagnostic I can run to check for the network health?

I am working in (network-bridge).