[Xen-users] XCP, Xen Cloud Control System ver 0.5.3 released!

Greetings all:
I've just released ver 0.5.3 of the Xen Cloud Control System for Xen Cloud Platform! I know I'm a little later than expected, but there's a LOT of big things happening with XCCS. Probably the biggest addition to 0.5.3 is dependencies. If you have a VM that is dependent on another one (such as a web server depending on a database server), XCCS will automatically start the required VM before starting the VM that depends on it.

Next on the work list include:

Extend dependencies down to 10 levels (currently at 1).

As always, Xen Cloud Control System can be downloaded from
http://www. xencloudcontrol.com !
--
Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom