[Xen-users] XCP: Is there any detailed guidance to create a template from scratch?

Hi, all
   I tried to search the web and can only find a little without details. I think maybe a lot of people here think it's a piece of cake to create VM or template from scratch. But for newbie like me, it's not that easy. If there is no suitable template in the XCP platform, it's quite difficult for me to create VM as I wish.
   I wonder if there is anything helpful for me to understand more about how to create a VM in detail and how to export it as a template in the future reuse.
   Thanks a lot. I really got a lot these days from the nice people here. Appreciate your help!