Re: [Xen-users] Need help in compiling and installing Xen-3.4.1 on Lucid

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Daniel Mathew <danieljmathew@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a Xen newbie and have been trying to get Xen-3.4.1 working on my Ubuntu

> [Please point me to any documentation that I might have missed regarding
> this.]

For Xen 4, there's http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Xen4.0, look at
"tutorials" section.

Note that latest pv_ops kernel used on that tutorial might not work
for earlier versions of Xen, so if you simply want to find newer
kernel that works with Xen 3.4.1, you might want to try kernel 2.6.34
+ patch on http://code.google.com/p/gentoo-xen-kernel/downloads/list

--
Fajar