[Xen-users] Creating Fedora PV Guest Images

Xen users,

Is there any current information on how to create PV guest images for Fedora?
The Xen Wiki information is a bit dated and searching the archives of xen-users
did not turn up anything useful. I'd like to build my own instead of grabbing
one from stacklet.

Sincerely,

John
----
What is the formal meaning of the one-line program
#include "/dev/tty"

J.P. McDermott                          building 12
Code 5542                                       mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naval Research Laboratory       voice: +1 202.404.8301
Washington, DC 20375, US        fax:   +1 202.404.7942