Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 down ...

On Monday 30 August 2010 19:47:38 Bruno Steven wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> There is some tips for avoid a virtual machine (domU) down Dom0. My xen
> Dom0 restart when one virtual machine have much stress (CPU) , is possible
> configure XEN for isolate a virtual machine ?
>
> Thank very much .

Are you certain it's Xen that is crashing?
If a virtual machine is stressing the CPU too much, it might overheat and the
system crashes because of that.

I've had, in the past, serious overheating issues with computers that led to
weird errors.
When this happens next, check the temperature of the CPU and other components
in the computer.

--
Joost