Re: [Xen-users] Considering Xen for Ubuntu VPS environment

If you have the version of pygrub out of Xen 4.0.1,

1) You run the version of the kernel distributed by Ubuntu(thanks to pv_ops)
2) I dont see how ACLs wouldnt be supported by the filesystem.
3) You have full access to the server console through /dev/hvc0
4) Distro level upgrades(as in from 10.04 to 10.10) *could* break the booting process. this is true.

Regards,

David

The only con with using Ubuntu paravirtualised is lack of a framebuffer.