[Xen-users] VGA ROM Update Causes VGA Passthrough to Fail

This may be a question more for the developers list, but I'll try, here, first.

For a while, I've been using VGA Passthrough on the Dell Optiplex 755 and 780
systems.  They have the Intel-based graphics adapters.  Dell recently released
a BIOS update for the 780s (A05), and, after updating, I can no longer use VGA
Passthrough.  The devices are passed correctly, but there is no display output
to the screen.  Upon examining the release notes for the BIOS update, it
mentioned that the VGA ROM was updated, which I suspect is causing the problem.
 Anyone know how to go about tracking down what about the update is causing
problems?

I have the following messages present in my /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-<name>.log
file:

dm-command: hot insert pass-through pci dev
register_real_device: Assigning real physical device 00:02.0 ...
register_real_device: Enable MSI translation via per device option
register_real_device: Disable power management
pt_iomul_init: Error: pt_iomul_init: No such device: setup io multiplexing
failed! 0x0:0x2.0x0
pt_register_regions: IO region registered (size=0x00400000 base_addr=0xf7c00004)
pt_register_regions: IO region registered (size=0x10000000 base_addr=0xe000000c)
pt_register_regions: IO region registered (size=0x00000008 base_addr=0x0000ecb1)
setup_vga_pt: vga bios checksum is adjusted!
pt_msi_setup: msi mapped with pirq 37
pci_intx: intx=1
register_real_device: Real physical device 00:02.0 registered successfuly!
IRQ type = MSI-INTx
dm-command: hot insert pass-through pci dev

Thanks!
-Nick

--------
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient.  If this email is not intended for you, or you are
not responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient,
please note that this message may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR)
Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you are strictly
prohibited from downloading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this
message, its contents or attachments in any way.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and
delete the message from your mailbox.  Information contained in this message
that does not relate to the business of SEAKR is neither endorsed by nor
attributable to SEAKR.