[Xen-users] Xen4: problem with vcpu_avail

Hi,

we've started using Xen 4.0.1 yesterday and know we have a problem with vcpu_avail within our domu configs, which work as intended with Xen 3.2.

In our config we have the following 2 lines:

vcpus            = 8
vcpu_avail   = 1

After starting the domu, it has got 8 cpus instead of 1. Does anyone know if this option has changed with Xen4 or what may cause vcpu_avail to fail?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Jan