Re: [Xen-users] Did anyone succeeded in installing xen 4.0.0 on Debian Lenny?

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 09:42:02AM +0000, Meister Schieber wrote:
>    From: Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
>    > Did you get the device hiding working in dom0? That's the first required
>    step.
>
>    Yes, i detached the nic from the domU, restarted dom0 and the network
>    comes up immediately.
>
>    I will try now with a customized kernel

Ok, so "xm pci-list-assignable-devices" shows the device properly before
assigning it.

Please try with the latest kernel from xen.git xen/stable-2.6.32.x branch
(2.6.32.21).
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps

-- Pasi