[Xen-users] XCP, XCCS ver 0.5.4.2, bug fixes

Greetings all:
I just put Xen Cloud Control System 0.5.4.2 up for a couple of bug fixes.

The form for changing VM parameters was missing its submit button due to a missing "FI" and the load balancer was ignoring the VM unfriend settings due to some typo'd string handling in 0.5.4 .

Everything should be working fine now, I really need more caffiene when I'm doing this :).

As always, Xen Cloud Control System is available from http://www.xencloudcontrol.com .

--
Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom