Re: [Xen-users] XCP ethernet jumbo frames????

Hi,

Sorry for the noise I have made. After reading the faq of Broadcom, (the
producer of the card) it urns out that it supports jumbo frames only
under mtu=9000, after turning under that value (and rebooting)
everything seems to work as expected.

Thank you for your help!

Geza