RE: [Xen-users] Kernel panic on Xen 4.0.1 + Debian Squeeze

> On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 20:45:22 +0400 <unicast.ru@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I added option "iommu=off", becouse without it system show black screen
> and reboots.

Does this black screen come up right after the kernel begins loading or just
before the X windows system starts, like gdm3 in case of Debian systems running
the Gnome DE.

On my system the black screen issue was resolved by adding "nomodeset" instead
of "iommu=off" (but I do not recall the system rebooting).

Anyways, I hope that help!

-M