Re: [Xen-users] XCP, XCCS development roadmap

Thanks for the feedback Todd! It's been on my list to do, I just havn't run across anything on how to do it and I havn't had the spare brain cells to figure it out :).

I've almost got 0.5.5 ready to rumble, I'll see if I can get one put together for it. I'm also going to make the setup procedure a lot smarter about doing this automatically, as well as a one click "check for and install updates" feature.

Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom
http://www.swiftwatertel.com
Xen Cloud Control System