Re: [Xen-users] Can't boot a 32bits domU on a 64bits dom0

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Sylvain CHEVALIER <sylvain.chevalier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am running a gentoo xen dom0, with a few gentoo domU guests and a
windows 2008 server HVM, all are 64bits versions.

Now, I need a 32bits linux guest, so I (cross-) compiled a 32bits
kernel and prepared a 32bits minimal disk. I tried to make sure I kept
the same kernel parameters as for my 64bits guests. I am running xen
4.0.0, PAE is not enabled and tmem is not started.

You should probably ask on xen-devel about this, including the exact kernel version and (possibly) the .config that you use. However, my guess is that the problem comes from PAE not enabled. Try enabling it.

--
Fajar