Re: [Xen-users] dom U illegal kernel path

Sorry but the slackware.13-0.x86.xen3.cfg configuration options were not used properly:
  • You shall remove the kernel and ramdisk options as soon as you use the bootloader option (the root option is ignored, too)
  • The bootloader option must point to the pygrub executable
  • Your kernel option can't load the kernel because it is not lying in Domain-0's filesystem. This is why XEN returns this error message.
  • Your disk-Array contains /dev/sda1 twice. This must be two different devices like /dev/sda1 and /dev/sda2.
You should read http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/PyGrub for more information on pygrub. Note that the path given in this Wiki has never been right for my setups, try executing those commands to find the binary:
find /usr/lib -name pygrub
and if this does not work
find /usr -name *pygrub*
If you can't find it, ensure that XEN was compiled / installed with pygrub.

Regards,
Felix