RE: [Xen-users] remus support in debian 6.0 (squeeze)

todd,

thanks a lot, i went throught those links, actually i got running already the xen with remus on a lenni box. the problem or question i got is, that the remus binaries/program isn't inexistent on my newly installed squeeze box. so is there any sid/debian package problems or do i need to install remus, after installing the xen via aptitude seperatelly?

have a great day, thanks walter