Re: [Xen-users] has CVE-2010-3081 been patched in the xen.org kernels?

On Tue, September 28, 2010 2:00 pm, Luke S Crawford wrote:
> there's lots of talk of the Ac1db1tch3z exploit.   has this been pached
> in the xen.org dom0 kernels?  the xcp kernels?   I've been using the
> /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc/register  workaround but it'd be better to
> properly
> upgrade everything.

Sorry if this has already been covered but for those who use CentOS-based
dom0s I noticed the latest kernel has the fix as does RHEL.  We use centos
and gitco xen rpms so we should be OK now (fingers and toes crossed!).

Cheers,

Matt.