[Xen-users] xen boot failure after host memory upgrade

hi folks,

after upgrading the host, hp dl 160 g6, from 24 gb ram udims to 36gb ram rdims my debian wont start up anymore. the debian crashes and reboots after starting to load xen drivers. when i boot my debian host with the default kernel, no problem, startup and loging ok.

any glue from anyone?

thanks a lot for some hints :-)