Re: [Xen-users] VT-d with P6T Deluxe

 I had the same problems with this mainboard and I did not succeed in
getting the beta bios, too.

I managed to create a patch (attached) which hacks around some of the
problems and I succeeded in passing through PCI devices and the onboard
eSATA controller. VGA passthrough was impossible, maybe other PCIe
devices work / don't work. Integrated devices (USB controller, Audio)
didn't work either.

However, you have two possibilities:
- Try out the patch (was for XEN 4.0 hypervisor, should work on 4.0.1,
too) and test if the devices you want to pass through work
- Try to get a correct BIOS, there is a reference on the wiki page, but
it is not published on the internet and I didn't get it from the tech
support (but you should try that again, even if its only worth is to
express the interest in this technology to the mainboard developers).

Regards,
Felix Kuperjans