Re: [Xen-users] error during installation of XCP

What is your hardware, and what stage of the installation does it happen?

2010/10/8 Péter Somogyvári <ottis78@xxxxxxxxx>
Hello Everyone!

I'm trying to install XCP from the iso, its fine till i give the admin
password to it but almost right after it says:
"Some unrecoverable error happened ... blahblah...
unpack non-sequence"
Tried to search around for "unpack non-sequence" but nothing XCP
related results.
Could anybody help me with this issue please?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards: Peter