[Xen-users] Valid Config for 32 bit 2.6.32.21 pvops kernel (my new kernel is panicing)

I'm trying to upgrade to Xen 4.01 and the new 2.6.32.21 pvops kernel on a 32 bit system, and while I seem to be getting the hypervisor running, the kernel panics around 0.06 seconds into its boot process.

Can anybody supply a config file that works with this combination, or make any suggestions. I've downloaded the one from the wiki which is for 2.6.32.10 and applied the same changes to that as are between 2.6.32.10 & 2.6.32.21 for the 64 bit configs there, but the kernel still panics.

I've tried with my old 2.6.18 kernel and xen 4.01 and that boots nicely, so it looks like it is a kernel problem.

thanks,

Anthony Wright.