RE: [Xen-users] [XCP] Changing IP on XCP pool members.

Ahhh... I was hoping that there was a way to do this with xsconsole or xenopenmanager.  Using xe seems akin to brain surgery on oneself.

So, I did the xe host-management-reconfigure IP on the master.  When I did it on the slave, everything froze after I did the xe pif-reconfigure-ip... so now I can't talk to the slave anymore.  I can see via ifconfig that it changed IPs... and I can SSH to it, but any xe command fails with a "The server failed to handle your request, due to an internal error.  The given message may give details useful for debugging the problem.  message: INTERNAL_ERROR: [ Xmlrpcclient.Connection_reset ]"

Any way to get recontrol over the slave?  Or am I screwed?

BK